- Double-Elimination Tournament
- Seeds 1 & 2 get a first round bye.
- Seeds determined by regular season final standings *.
- The highest seed is the Home Team.
Monday, May 5th
Game 1 – 6:00 – BRAVES vs. PIRATES
Game 2 – 7:30 – ORIOLES vs. RED SOX
Thursday, May 8th
Game 3 – 6:00 – TIGERS vs. BRAVES
Game 4 – 7:30 – DIAMONDBACKS vs. RED SOX
Saturday, May 10th
Game 5 – 1:00 – ORIOLES vs. BRAVES
Game 6 – 2:30 – PIRATES vs. RED SOX
Game 7 – 4:00 – TIGERS vs. DIAMONDBACKS
Monday, May 12th
Game 8 – 6:00 – BRAVES vs. PIRATES
Game 9 – 7:30 – BRAVES vs. DIAMONDBACKS
Thursday, May 15th
Game 10 – 6:00 – CHAMPIONSHIP (NO TIME LIMIT – 6 INNINGS) – TIGERS vs. BRAVES
Friday, May 16th (IF NEEDED)
Game 11 – 6:00 – CHAMPIONSHIP (NO TIME LIMIT – 6 INNINGS) – Winner Game 9 vs. Winner Game 7
* Regular season standings ties are broken by the following:
- Regular season head-to-head record
- Runs For
- Runs Allowed
- Coin Flip
PLAYOFF GAME TIE BREAKER – DOES NOT APPLY TO CHAMPIONSHIP GAME! When game time (1 hour and 15 minutes) has expired, if at the end of the final inning the score is tied, the game will be over and the tie will be broken by TOTAL DEFENSIVE OUTS. This means the number of outs each team made while playing defense in the following order:
- 1st Tie Breaker – Total number of defensive outs through the 3rd inning.
- 2nd Tie Breaker – Total number of defensive outs through the 4th inning.
- 3rd Tie Breaker – Total number of defensive outs through the 5th inning.
- 4th Tie Breaker – Total number of defensive outs through the 6th inning.
- 5th Tie Breaker– If the score AND number of defensive outs remains tied after the previous tie breakers, the game will continue until the time when either the number of runs or number of defensive outs becomes untied.