***UPDATED FOR RAINOUTS ON MAY 9TH!***
- Double-Elimination Tournament
- Seeds 1 & 2 get a first round bye.
- Seeds determined by regular season final standings *.
- Highest seed determines Home Team.
Tuesday, May 6th
Game 1 – 6:00 – TIGERS vs. PIRATES
Game 2 – 7:30 – BRAVES vs. CUBS
Saturday, May 10th
Game 3 – 2:30 – ORIOLES vs. TIGERS
Game 4 – 4:00 – RED SOX vs. BRAVES
Monday, May 12th
Game 5 – 6:00 – CUBS vs. TIGERS
Game 6 – 7:30 – PIRATES vs. BRAVES
Tuesday, May 13th
Game 7 – 6:00 – ORIOLES vs. RED SOX
Game 8 – 7:30 – TIGERS vs. BRAVES
Wednesday, May 14th
Game 9 – 6:00 – TIGERS vs. ORIOLES
Thursday, May 15th
Game 10 – 6:00 – CHAMPIONSHIP (NO TIME LIMIT – 6 INNINGS)– RED SOX vs. ORIOLES
Friday, May 16th (IF NEEDED)
Game 11 – 6:00 – CHAMPIONSHIP (NO TIME LIMIT – 6 INNINGS) – RED SOX vs. ORIOLES
* Regular season standings ties are broken by the following:
- Regular season head-to-head record
- Runs For
- Runs Allowed
- Coin Flip
PLAYOFF GAME TIE BREAKER – DOES NOT APPLY TO CHAMPIONSHIP GAME! When game time (1 hour and 15 minutes) has expired, if at the end of the final inning the score is tied, the game will be over and the tie will be broken by TOTAL STRIKEOUTS. This means the number of strikeouts each team made while batting in the following order:
- 1st Tie Breaker – Total number of strikeouts through the 3rd inning.
- 2nd Tie Breaker – Total number of strikeouts through the 4th inning.
- 3rd Tie Breaker – Total number of strikeouts through the 5th inning.
- 4th Tie Breaker – Total number of strikeouts through the 6th inning.
- 5th Tie Breaker– If the score AND number of strikeouts remains tied after the previous tie breakers, the game will continue until the time when either the number of runs or number of strikeouts becomes untied.